Friday, July 31, 2009

How to choose a web designer/developer? And how much it may cost to design a classified portal approximately?

I wanted to launch a dynamic portal for classifieds and since i am not familiar with designing process,I had to hire a designing team.Oops i found out in the time and money i spent i could have learnt n designed myself.I ran into technical labours and realistically dumbheads.What should i check in any firm infrastructure, technical resources qualifications etc

How to choose a web designer/developer? And how much it may cost to design a classified portal approximately?
Well there are open source content management software out, but they are very difficult to customize (as far as Design), and install. I own a small web design company called NewMedia3.com I could help you get started, to save some money or for a bit more do it for you. Contact me if you are interested.

flower delivery

No comments:

Post a Comment