Friday, July 31, 2009

How will I know, who is my sound card's developer?

A week ago, I re-installed my computer, and I don't know what is the brand of the sound card. I didn't get any installer CDs with my computer. How will I find out, who is the producer of my sound card?

How will I know, who is my sound card's developer?
You don't say which version of Windows you're using... but anyway, the first thing you can try is by looking in the Device Manager console. See:


http://support.microsoft.com/kb/283658





Or, you can use a specialized application that will give you lots of info about your machine: the most well-known is Everest by Lavalsys: more info here:


http://www.softpedia.com/get/System/Syst...





I hope this helps.
Reply:Look into Device manager for something like "Sound ,Video and game controller", click on it and you will see the name of your sound card manufacturer. You can also download a free app call BelarcAdvisor and it will also tell you that.


No comments:

Post a Comment