Thursday, July 30, 2009

How much salary should a software developer(11 yrs exp, internet domain) expect in the BAY AREA?

Hello, I am a backend engineer(c/c++, databases, linux,....and all other good stuff), working in the internet domain. I have 11 years total work experience(4 yrs in internet domain). I would like to know what kind of salary i should expect with my experience/background(lets say i want to talk to companies like yahoo, google,...). Even a ballpark figure will do. If you dont know the answer, would you kow of some salary report, which might give me an idea of what to expect? Thanks in advance for your help.

How much salary should a software developer(11 yrs exp, internet domain) expect in the BAY AREA?
Hola, con el tiempo de experiencia que tienes, y todos los conocimientos que has adquirido durante estos años, definitivamente tu salario deberia estar sobre los $120,000 anuales. Conozco gente con similar background que gana más que eso. Veo que tambien trabajas en Linux, lo cual en mi opinion personal es el futuro, puedes encontrar mejores oportunidades y con mejor salario. Buena suerte y haz valer toda tu experiencia y conocimento.
Reply:I cannot specifically answer your question, however, I've found www.salary.com to be a great resource. GL!


No comments:

Post a Comment