Friday, July 31, 2009

I want to be a business developer. what college degree do i need?

I would definitely like to have a career in business, but i'm not sure what I'd like to do exactly. It'd be interesting to be a business developer but I don't know the path I should take.

I want to be a business developer. what college degree do i need?
You should really have an idea of what kind of developer you want to be. Most definately you should go to business school. The only problem with a degree in business is that it is just a lot of theory about how to set goals, how to do a business plan, how to do a strategic and action plan, a little bit about marketing, finance, and accounting, a lot of math and algebra, critical thinking and problem solving, and various management styles and strategies. It's a lot of really good knowledge if you have someplace to apply it. Business school is more about having 100% committment to acheiving your goals than anything else so you better know what your goals are.


You might go into television and media. Or real estate, or manufacturing, or banking, or engineering.


It would be better to choose an undergraduate program like the ones I mentioned and then get a masters degree in business to top it off.
Reply:read donald trumps books


No comments:

Post a Comment