Friday, May 21, 2010

What is the pay rate per hour for a web developer?

Ok I currently made a website for my high school. I actually graduated 2 years ago. They want to pay me per every hour spent on the website but I have no idea how much to charge. What is a decent hourly pay for a web developer. Here is the link to the website i made. Please HELP ME!!!





www.team1702.net

What is the pay rate per hour for a web developer?
You can register at freelance website like http://getafreelnacer.com/ and bid for few web designing projects posted there, you will get an idea of how much you should ask for any web designing project by looking at the average bid for few web designing projects.
Reply:If you're still learning, and this will take time, then just charge a standard hourly wage (with a little added) to something you would normally do (eg. Waitress/barmaid)... This way you're getting paid learning and can charge more when you do more sites.


No comments:

Post a Comment