Friday, May 21, 2010

I am a budding writer, and would love to get a job in the film industry. how do i get a job script developer?

i want to get a job as a writer in the film industry, but i'm not good in my english writing etc... i have great story ideas for film....but just don't have the means of using it. how would i be able to get my ideas out there and get a job in the film industry?

I am a budding writer, and would love to get a job in the film industry. how do i get a job script developer?
I think you maybe need to think about joining a (script) writing class - having the ideas is not likely to be enough. Knowing how to present them, how to build a storyline and characters will be as important. It may be that working in partnership with another writer would help - you could be the ideas person, they could be the writer?
Reply:entry level is script reader


check the L.A. Times sunday classifieds for jobs


No comments:

Post a Comment