Friday, May 21, 2010

Can I make a decent living working as freelancer web developer?

Can I make a living working as a freelance Web Developer?





I am 55 and I am currently learning html/css/javascript/php/asp.ne... I want to become a freelancer web developer/Designer. Is it possible to make a living doing that home? If yes how do you market yourself? Local newspaper??


I don't have much debts so I only need $1200 per month to be happy. Thanks.

Can I make a decent living working as freelancer web developer?
Yes, you can make decent living working as freelancer web developer. you can advertiser yourself on differnet programming forums and there are some freelancer websites which can help you advertise as well. Also you can find some freelancer project which you have to bid for on some websites like http://www.rentacoder.com and you can make good money through it.





you can earn more than $1200 per month after a couple of month in the business but initially as with any business you need to get a good repute and may get something around $500 a month (first few months only) but as you will be earning good remarks from your clients you will get more and bigger projects


No comments:

Post a Comment