Friday, May 21, 2010

Does anyone know how I can get in contact with a game developer on a serious, much wanted video game idea?

There is this great idea floating around for a very unique video game idea that would sell well, especially with college students. If necessary, I have nearly 500 people willing to sign a petition to see this game makes it to the development table.





Can anyone help me out?

Does anyone know how I can get in contact with a game developer on a serious, much wanted video game idea?
They very rarely will even listen to ideas because of legal reasons involving intellicual property. By listening to your idea if they ever do something even vaugely similar at any time in the future they have set themselves up for a major lawsuit from you. Doesn't matter if you would never do that, alot of people would (and have done that) so they have to protect themselves. Sorry.
Reply:I have one too, but I can't find anyone to take the idea, even for free. If you have a game made by Blizzard, like Warcraft, then you can go to battle.net and put your idea on their forum. I don't have one of their games so I can't post there. Let me know if you find a way get in touch with a designer. I have a killer new format for PC on line gaming that will work for all sorts of games.


No comments:

Post a Comment