Friday, May 21, 2010

I'm using visual web developer 2008 and I need a little help?

Every time I drag and drop it aligns itself left. I want to be able to move it anywhere I want, but I can not seem to do it. Can someone guide me through this please? How do I manipulate it so that I can freely move the icons where I want?

I'm using visual web developer 2008 and I need a little help?
you may want to go to www.avonquest.com and get Web Easy 7.0 pro. it's a lot easier and it's relatively simple. For you current application, you could insert a frame on the page and then insert the object in the frame. You also could insert blank spaces to the left of the object to force it to the middle. Also, you can use the edit menu tab and turn off justification. the default is everything is justified to the left margin.


No comments:

Post a Comment