Friday, May 21, 2010

How long will it take me to become a RUBY on RAIL Developer?

Is 1 year a decent target? I read that in the opposite oif C#/Asp.net I can be productive right away with Ruby on Rail??


Please guide me on how long(months) and how many hours should I study per day. Thanks

How long will it take me to become a RUBY on RAIL Developer?
I'm assuming you are just starting out as a developer? Ruby is not hard to learn but the basics of developing are still the same which honestly could take a while to grasp. Don't try to set yourself up with a deadline to learn to program great in a year (Its not going to happen), it takes many years to become a great programmer. At the same time with a proper rails book you can build your first (yet small) application in as little as about 30 min. probably. Just have fun with it and you should be up and rolling in now time. And good luck.

flower delivery

No comments:

Post a Comment