Sunday, August 2, 2009

Can somebody suggest me any website developer and maintainence firms who doesnt charge much.?

Planning to build a website for business purpose which is going to be hardcore of the business.Need somebody who can help me initially develop it,maintain it and run it...it will take some time and its new.so i cant pay but if successful will have you partnered in the business.


I am building a team which can make my idea a big business and generate profits in year or two.


Want to discuss more.......check with me............


cheers


Leo


London

Can somebody suggest me any website developer and maintainence firms who doesnt charge much.?
so you want a webmaste or someone to build you a website, maintain it for free and if successful you will make them a partner!!





Good luck!!





I am a webmaster and have built many many websites - but not for free on the promise of becoming a partner if it is succesful.





There are many programs that you can learn easily to build basic sites yourself
Reply:lalalala


No comments:

Post a Comment